Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vindicated

Vindicated is to justified.
To regain justice to your self.
To give justice to your humanity.

After a grueling struggle,
with what you thought will last forever.
Here you are, standing at the end of the road.
There you are in the end of the journey
of what you dreamed to have a fairy tale ending.
The reality is, you are a damn fool who
believed in that person's sweet tooth promises.
There you are, all is clear.
No more looking back.
No more turning back.
You prepared for this.
To start all over again.

You stoped asking the big WHY?
You start asking the big WHERE?
Where to begin. Once you knew it,
now you are ready to accept the Genesis.
The Genesis of a new Journey.
Much wiser, more prepared.
Much eager for new promises.
To build new dreams.
To Live a new Life, the way it should be.

2 comments:

  1. yes..another chapter of your life would not come to light if you had not decided to end the last one. True, you do not find it easy to trust again...and yet you have to try. No one would dare come into your life if you chose to close the door...that's how life is ...or at least close to that...
    I can not promise to make you laugh most of the time, but I would try my best not to make you cry. And even if you're one of the most luxurious thing in this world that I could barely afford to have, I would try to loan in every bank possible just to have you and would make my payment a lifetime shared with you...
    have faith...

    ReplyDelete
  2. on Anonymous...

    Yes, you are right. Nothing is perfect...all things has its flaws. I'm not even asking for you to promise anything. You dont even need to make a loan, because my love and my purest intention is not for sale. I am offering it to the one that i want to be with for a lifetime. That is You...I want you to be my team mate...
    I want you to be with me, who will never leave me. We have the faith and I'm pretty sure we can make this thing that we have to work...you just need to accept me, and me to accept you...Thanks a lot. You are the meaning of all things...

    ReplyDelete