Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

August 11, 2005

Yes. You make her proud. From that day on (August 11,2005),
a genesis of a new life started for you and your family.
At first it maybe difficult but i know you managed
to get through with it. Still there will be tough
times that will pass (I used the word pass, because
tough times doesn't last forever) along the way.
You will get through it, because i know that you
are a type of person that doesn't dwell on the past
and learn from the lessons of it.

Yes. You are a tough girl, and still learning things.
Dedicated to your family and I know that you really
love them up to the point that you sometimes tend
to sacrifice your own personal legend. But no matter
what happens, I will always be by your side. Fear is not an
option as well as failure.
We will work on what we have started. As what you have
said we have only just begun.

Yes. I want you to feel and know that I will be with you
for a lifetime. What ever happens and i commit my self to you,
we will make it happen.
I love you so much.

us,
Teejz

3 comments:

  1. hus dis might be? - ate

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for You love...for everything... from the simple 'you look beautiful' compliment...to being here when i needed You most...you are my brother, my friend, my number one fan and...my lover??? no...love...you are much more than that... you are the love of my existence... i would never want to be anywhere but in our safest place... =) we commit ourselves in this relationship...and we will make things happen... iloveyou so much baby...

    poleng

    ReplyDelete