Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts of the other Woman

What the heck strucked my senses and I chose this
topic to talk about. I'm not even one of them.
We all know that each person is needed to be loved
and that all is capable to love. I would laugh at a person
who would come to me and will say that "I can't Love."
That is a total bull@#!%.

Love is that one thing that could either make or break
you as a person. The good thing is there are chances
for us to rise up in our brokeness and eventually be
whole again once more. All of us made mistakes and
failures that is why I don't see the point why some
people see others mistakes. Everything happens for
a reason. Be it right or wrong. Everyone has their own
perception and opinion. All of us is entitled to shall I say
God's Greatest Gift" to us (atleast in my opinion),
that is called "freewill."

Maybe we do things out of Love. Sometimes or shall
I say most of the time we hurt the feelings of others.
Be it intentionally or not. Nothing is wrong with that,
what is important is that you have loved and
experienced to be love. it is a neverending cycle.

At the end of the day, you will say to your self that
I have truly lived for another day. I remember my
favorite celebrity chef (Wolf Gang Puck) in his parting
words before his show ends: LIVE LOVE EAT!!!
Its up to you guys if you want to add some meaning to it. Lol!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thoughts of the other woman... thoughts of the other man... thoughts... thoughts... thoughts...

    Yes love could make us or break us, it is one thing that could define us. And yes things happen for a reason, it always does, we just don't know yet the reason why things happened at the moment. But later on, we would eventually realize it all. For the meantime, we have to deal with the pain or joy that comes with it.

    It is easy to blame others for something, it is easy to judge. We don't know whats on the other person's thoughts. We know they're wrong. The world knows what they did to us was wrong. They stepped on us, intended or not, still they did it and sometimes we ended up on the losing end.

    Some people would come and steal the love of our lives fighting it would only deal us far greater pain. Love makes our lives colorful. One day you're on top of the world, the next day you doesn't even exist. When we put ourselves in the shoes of the people who hurt us,we may realize they just did it out of love. And we were left agonizing because of it. So love could also be our friend or our mortal enemy. Love is very mysterious,we don't know whats up next.

    Maybe if I could read people's thoughts it could save me from a great deal of pain. But then I realized, I could read people's thoughts, actions, behavior. Its just that when it comes to love I don't care to get hurt just as long as I love...

    For me, love is cruel... as of now.
    "Endings are just the beginnings, we just don't know it at the time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. on Triple A's Comment:

    My freind, I really appreciate your thoughts. This will be a big help for me in what I'm going thru at this time. I hope that we will see each other. Thanks for viewing my blogs and making an honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the title caught my attention...maybe because the other woman has always been attached to my personality...
    i don't know if what i'm about to say is even related to what you've written my friend, but i wish to say this anyway.
    i guess most of the time, the other woman is viewed as a foul creature...many think of her a a relationship wrecker. but folks, most of these people forgot that it always takes two to tango.
    true, i've put efforts on seducing the guys i have been with but efforts will be thrown to waste if those guys weren't really interested at all...and to the ladies, it is really rude to point a finger to someone and say, 'she's the reason why i lost the man i love' ...i don't know about you but i fight for what i want... i really think all should do the same... 'all's fair in love and war'
    but the other woman is just like you...
    she also knows what it is to love, lost then love again... like you, she also wish to belong to someone...like you, she wished deeply in her heart that this time...this guy will choose to be with her... but unlike you...she tried desperately to feel numb... unlike you, she knows what she wanted...unlike you...she keeps things to herself...unlike you she never let things show and admit defeat...'coz the pain is too much for her to bear... she just goes on and on...loving and losing has made her stronger a hundred times more...

    ReplyDelete