Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

After that fateful day of vindication. I've been recieving a lot of text and calls from my friends asking me how am I doing? My only answer is plain and simple, "I'm doing great!"

Sounds impossible? Maybe, but that is the way I feel. The secret? Maybe it is not a secret, we just forgot it. A famous brand of shoes used it years ago as their tag line for their product commercial. To always look on the bright side of life. It is a plus if you come across with the radiance that will help you to look at life in a much exciting manner. Then you are lucky, it is up to you both to work on it.

To my radiance of truth and life. You are the reason of these things. I will never be tired. You know that you are my sunshine after the rain. My summer after the winter and spring. Thank you and I Love You.

3 comments:

  1. "Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it didn't work with someone else."

    Radiance of truth and life? Ako ba tinutukoy mo? hahaha... Yihee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on mad cow's comment:

    Pards hindi ko kita digs...hindi pa naman aku papatol saka-uri ko...hahhaha..

    see you soon ka-pusod ko...
    hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. to my iron butterfly, my radiance of truth, my all...us

    You are the bright of of my life, like I am to you. Thanks for bearing with me. If I say never. mea it to be that way. Never will come the time that I will leave you, that I will grow tired of loving you and understand you. Nothing will fail, for we will not leave each other. In the first place you that that your love will never fail, so do I. My Love for you will never fail.

    For us, failure is not an option.
    Jeg vil blir med deg for en livetid.
    I love you...

    'Us'
    Teejz

    ReplyDelete